Post Divorce Planning
A New Life - A New Financial Plan
You signed the settlement agreement but you’re not settled yet. Moving ahead involves creating a new Financial Plan to fit your new life. It means some basic steps, such as moving certain assets into your own name and arranging for a new or updated estate plan. It also involves setting new long-term objectives, reviewing insurance and tax strategies, and creating or revising savings plans.
The best time to move forward is now. With the right support and resources, you will manage with skill and self- assurance.
Life after divorce requires new and adjusted financial strategies to provide you with the stability you need.
Empowered Divorce Solutions provides Post-Divorce Financial Support:
- Support and educate on financial issues
- Assist in understanding your settlement agreement
- Transfer monetary assets and property
- Define new beneficiaries
- Prepare household cash-flow plans
- Annual re-calculation of child support
- Recommend proactive tax strategies
- Prepare annual tax return
- Provide new and adjusted financial plans including management of wealth, estate & retirement planning and cash flow management.
Empowered Divorce Solutions will work with your lawyer and tax professional to help you make better financial decisions before, during and after your divorce.
Contact us for a FREE 30 minute consultation.
Clarify your financial future, work with Empowered Divorce Solutions today!
Is your divorce financially fair? Should you keep the house? Sell the investments? Share the pension?
Divorce is one of the biggest financial decisions that you will ever have to make. You have only one opportunity to get it right . . . this is your opportunity.
- Are considering separation or divorce
- In the process of a separation or divorce
- Planning for your future after divorce
Will you be ok after divorce? Empowered Divorce Solutions brings clarity to your decisions.
Our 30 minute “complimentary no obligation” meeting is an opportunity to meet in person with Tesia Brooks CDFA™ CFP® to learn more about Empowered Divorce Solutions and determine if there is a fit for you.
Whether or not you decide to engage our services, all your information is kept strictly confidential.
Empowered Divorce Solutions - Brooks Financial
Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm (By Appointment only)
Address: 145 - 99 Scurfield Blvd. Winnipeg, MB R3Y 1Y1